Tuesday 4 November 2014

TIMED ASSESSMENT - IN THE ROLE OF DESIGNER/ASSESSOR

These are the images produced from the first times assessment where I was the designer/assessor. I exchanged designs with my partner prior to the assessment so she (Terri-Anne) could ask me any questions about the design and also practise. Terri-Anne was confident with my design, I talked her through it and she practised the hairstyle and the eye makeup to make sure she was reading the designs correctly. Come assessment day, I provided Terri-Anne with all of the products and equipment to execute the design upon myself. 

I feel Terri-Anne did a great job of following my design plans and taking into consideration images of inspiration I also provided. She worked carefully and effectively to complete the look in the allotted time frame. Looking back at these images, I feel the hair could have been a little more teased to give the illusion it was shorter in length. By the time we got to photographing the hair style had dropped/loosened. I do appear quite shiny too. We were working in a very warm studio but I think a top up of powder would have hidden the shine. Apart from that, I really can't fault her, she did an excellent job and I am really pleased with the outcome. 







No comments:

Post a Comment