Saturday 29 November 2014

In Class Presentation & Feedback (Contemporary)


These are screen shots from the presentation I had planned on delivering to my class about my contemporary character. Unfortunately I didn't get around to presenting but I did share it with some peers as well as my course leader, Sharon, and was able to  receive some insightful feedback. 







The feedback I received from my presentation was:


  • The initial ideas for the Emcee are good
  • There needs to be more references to inspiration outside of the Club Kids and editorial images
  • Look at art movements of Impressionism, Pointillism and Cubism 
  • Look at Picasso's women and Matisse's drawings
  • Perhaps attempt two versions of your Emcee and present both on your blog, explaining why you prefer one over the other
  • Show your inspiration for the stars on the Emcee's hair design
  • Explain on your trials, what products worked successfully, what didn't work 




No comments:

Post a Comment