Thursday 30 October 2014

In Class Presentation of Historical Character

These are screen shots from the presentation I delivered to my class about my historical character. I talked my audience through my chosen character and scene before presenting my mood board of ideas and research inspiration. I finished with my hair and makeup designs, explaining my reasoning behind the design and showing pictures of trial applications. 










The feedback I received from my presentation was:
  • Play around with eyebrow shapes
  • Include more images of 'real' women
  • Good mood board & overview of the scene
  • Good understanding of Sally Bowles 
  • Better understanding of 1930s hair than 1930s makeup
  • Experiment more with makeup with more info to support 
  • Second makeup design is good however change the lip shape



No comments:

Post a Comment